Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thing #19 - Conversations in the Cloud

image source


When viewing the required videos about VoiceThread, I immediately recognized the format from Thing #1 where we looked at the "7 Habits". In thinking of using this with my kids, I think they would enjoy being able to record audio comments versus having to "write" a comment. While I DO want to encourage them to write, I know I have to get creative to get them to express themselves so we can write about things. I also like the fact that they could include their own slides from power point presentations... it's just another way for them to share information with me and each other! I love the idea of having another source in which to help "capture" my student's voices in such a unique way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!