Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thing #23 - Reflection

image source
I am so glad that I participated in this course! Some of my favorite, new things that I am taking away from this journey are Delicious, learning more about wikis, and discovering how to create Animoto slide shows using images from Flickr


I was surprised at how many of the "things" I already knew how to do, but never knew efficient ways to incorporate them into my classroom. This class really helped me work though some of my technology frustrations. It has also encouraged me to get back into blogging, this time with an educational focus that I can put to work in my classroom. There is a vast amount of educational information out there via blogs, twitter, and other social networking avenues that I hadn't even begun to explore before this course. I remember last year as a first year teacher, there were moments when I felt like was grasping for information and didn't know where to look. This course has opened up so many possibilities for me!



1 comment:

  1. ConGrATulAtIoNs!!!!!! I hope you will continue to Blog about your use of technology with your students.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!