Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thing #11 - Flickr and Photo Sharing


                studio g Stamp Set Stencil Letter R    Rubber Stamp Letter E    letter a    Foam Stamp Letter D    Tile Letter e    letter R    Cardboard Letter s
            
...and photographers unite! While I do not have much experience with Flickr, photo-sharing is not a new concept to me. In the past, I have used PhotoBucket to view and share photos and currently use Google's Picasa to share and tag photos. I did enjoy playing around on Flickr, though. The above image was created using Spell with Flickr and the one below was generated using my own photos and the Mosaic Maker.


As an English teacher who hopes to instill my personal love of reading to ALL my students, I searched "reading" on Flickr and found some lovely images! Here are a couple that I enjoyed:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!