Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thing #15 - Delicious!

Source
Where has this site been all my life? At least I am only going into my 2nd year of teaching and can use this resource to my full advantage from this point on! I can't wait to get back to my school computer so I can upload my bookmarks... I have TONS that I try and organize into Bookmark folders as best I can, but it's pretty ridiculous. With Delicious, I have all of my bookmarks saved in one place and can access these amazing sites whether I am sitting behind my school computer or not!


Delicious actually came in very handy this week in my Training course that I am taking to teach Pre-Ap English next year. We are interacting with the training website, so many of us have our laptops out to use. There have been several occasions when a colleague would suggest a site and the instructor would put it on the board while everyone scrambles to jot down the web address. Instead, I simply pulled up the website and hit the "save on delicious" button... DONE! Website saved for later use. It is quick, efficient, and it makes an OCD girl like my very happy. :)


My Delicious Account

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite sites also. Wish I had known about it YEARS ago!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!