Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thing #7a

I am definitely a Pinterest enthusiast (that's the nice way that I like to put it - although my husband would argue "obsessive" better describes my Pinterest habit). So when I came across another one of Vickey Davis' amazing posts in my reader titled, Pinterest Resources for Educators, my heart did a little happy dance. :) I have mostly used Pinterest for home decor inspiration, recipe ideas, and photography ideas in the past, but I was missing out on a whole other side to this site! Through her post, I was directed to other Pinterest lovers who pin educational blogs, resources, and even lesson plans that I could browse through! Love it!

3 comments:

  1. Enthusiast, huh??? I may have to "borrow" that adjective. I am usually just called an "addict." When you have to set a timer, I think addict is more fitting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pintrest...to say the least. I can not wait to use some of the ideas I have found in my classroom this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yvonne,
    Thank you for sharing Vicky's post it looks like great material. I have been interested in getting on board with pinterest for a while now but, just haven't gotten around to it. After looking over your wiki and blogs I'm sold and getting on ASAP! Hope you're enjoying yourself this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!